VEGAN NO BAKE COOKIE BLIZZARD. (omg)
Author: Minimalist Baker
Recipe type: Dessert
Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten Free
- 2 ripe bananas, previously peeled, quartered and frozen
- 2 Tbsp crunchy, natural salted peanut butter
- ⅓ – ⅔ cup non-dairy milk (I used Silk Coconut)
- 3-4 PB stuffed no bake cookie bites
- Add your bananas, peanut butter and non-dairy milk to the blender and blend until thick, creamy and smooth. Start out with less milk to ensure you achieve a thick texture, then add more to ensure it all blends evenly.
- Once blended, drop in two no bake cookie bites and give it two more pulses to loosely mix.
- Pour into two serving glasses, and top with another crumbled no bake cookie bite (optional). Serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 blizzard Calories: 513 Fat: 21 g Carbohydrates: 67 g Sugar: 39 g Fiber: 11 g Protein: 16 g
(Source: makesomeday, via beautifulpicturesofhealthyfood)